Losing a beloved dog is tough. So, we work hard
to make the memorial process as easy for you as we
can. Here's what you need to know.
dog's ashes across the fields you have traveled together
is a fitting good-bye, but the logistics may sound
a bit intimidating. Not to worry, though. You only
need to let us know the name of your veterinarian or crematorium,
and we will handle all the details. Here's how it
- Select the products you would like to order. (Click here to go the Products and Services section.)
- When we receive your order, we will contact your veterinarian or the crematorium and make arrangements to have a portion of your dog's ashes sent to us. (To ensure that the courier cannot lose your dog's ashes, we never request or accept all the ashes.)
- We will send your veterinarian or crematorium a packet that guides them through the process of sending us the ashes. We provide the veterinarian with a stipend for his/her services (so you do NOT need to pay extra) and a pre-paid mailing package.
- When we receive the packet, we will package the ashes in the shells and/or commemorative containers you have selected and then return the packet to you.
- You will receive your order within ten business
days from the time we receive the packet from your
veterinarian or crematorium.
If you are ordering products to store your dog's
ashes, we will work directly with your veterinarian to get
the ashes transferred to the products. You only need
to give us the name of your veterinarian, and we will do the
rest. Your veterinarian will call you when your order is ready.
You can track your order each step of the way. As
soon as we receive your order, we will send you a
confirmation email with an order tracking link.
Finding a Veterinarian
If you need help finding a veterinarian,
click here for a listing of those providers near
you. If you need any other assistance, you may click here to
send an email or call us at 816-795-5175 or 888-715-5175. We would
be glad to help!